Parts of the building were mentioned for the first time in 1270. The guest has been the focus of attention in the past.
The origin of our house, which has been family-owned since 1897, can be found in an old Tyrolean inn.
After the occupation, the property was rebuilt and expanded from 1954 to 1958. Due to the makeover, the former restaurant found its present purpose. An extensive restoration with special attention to lovely details turned the inn into a four-star hotel in the centre of Kitzbühel.